Thursday, December 20, 2007

Whew, That Was Fast



OK! Magazine has confirmed that Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, is pregnant with the child of her boyfriend of two years, Casey Aldridge. In an exclusive conversation, Jamie tells the magazine "I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now, but now that it’s in my lap and that it’s something I have to deal with, I’m looking forward to being the best mom I can be."

She also states "I’m the one who has to live with it for the rest of my life. I put myself in this position, an adult position, so I have to act like an adult and take responsibility for what I did."

Jamie plans to raise the child in her home state of Louisiana. No word yet if the couple plans to wed before the baby arrives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This proves once and for all that sluttiness is hereditary.